Our facility offers a safe, fun environment with five 100-foot play yards, complete with wading pools in warm weather, assorted toys, shade huts and a variety of obstacles for climbing. Day Boarders will have a separate room from our general population of daycare dogs to ensure they stay separate. They are pottied and played with individually and have no interaction with other dogs in our care. The building is heated and air conditioned, with several indoor play areas for inclement weather. Staff closely monitors all potty/play sessions and is knowledgeable in canine behavior.
This service is ideal for dogs that need daily care but do like playing with other dogs or may need to be on restrictive activity due to recent injuries!
The daily schedule for our day boarders looks like this:
|9:00||Potty + Play|
|11:30||Potty + Play + Feed Lunch|
|1:00||Potty + Play|
|3:00||Potty + Play|
We take pictures of their time with us and they can be found on snapchat at petagree_nh
Lunchtime is offered when their own food is provided though we also offer a kong add on (details on our “add on services” page).
A clean up or quick blow dry depending on the campers coat wraps up a fun interactive day!
Day Boarding hours are: Monday through Friday 7:00am – 6:00pm extended pickup on W-F (details on our “add on services” page
- Day Boarding fee is $25.00 per day
- Dog licenses and vaccinations must be current and verifiable
- A new registration form will be required for each dog, and must be accompanied by inoculation records. On your dog’s first day, please allow time to fill out paperwork.
- ALL DOGS MUST ENTER AND PAMPERED PUP ON A LEASH!!
- All dogs MUST be dropped off and picked up during our posted working hours.
- If your dog is dog aggressive, we must know ahead of time to make accommodations and ensure everyone’s safety!
RESERVATION & CANCELLATIONS
To ensure everyone’s good time, you must schedule your day boarding. You can book your dog for day boarding up to 60 days in advance. Reservation requests can be made through gingr (petagreenh.portal.gingrapp.com) (CODE: 810853) (once an established client) or by giving us a call! As our unique canine camp is in great demand, we ask that if you need to cancel a reservation, PLEASE contact us as soon as possible. There may be another camper on the waiting list that will appreciate the courtesy.
Thank you for your interest in Pet-Agree’s Doggy Boarding. If you have any questions, please call 483-8775. We look forward to meeting you and your canine companion soon!!